View Single Post
Old 12-28-2009, 10:22 PM   #1
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
Insdream SX601 - new ebook reader

I came across another e-reader yesterday, and I have to say that it intrigues me. The Insdream SX601 was developed by Sanxo Technology,which is located in Shenzhen, China's Silicon Valley.

The SX601 has rather unique screen in the ereader market. Instead of the expected Vizplex, it has a gray scale DSTN screen. According to the manufacturer, it's as energy efficient as an epaper screen and its only disadvantage (weaker contrast) is balanced by a faster refresh.

Specs:
  • 6" screen, 16 grayscale level
  • MP3 support
  • MicroSD slot (up to 4GB)
  • speaker
  • headphone port
  • portrait & landscape mode
  • FBReader

The manufacturer has a photo gallery here. Yes, it does look like a Kindle clone. I also think it looks like the screen image was photoshopped. Yes/No?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	EN601B3.jpg
Views:	725
Size:	32.6 KB
ID:	42097  
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote