View Single Post
Old 05-09-2017, 04:54 PM   #131
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
AFAIR, up to the 4.4.9298 firmware release, about 20-25% would see the new home screen.
Even at only 20%, that means there would be an even chance that syncing my three current devices would result in at least one of my them getting the new home screen. Nope! And at 25% new screens, I'd be looking at odds of 60/40 in favor of getting at least one new screen.

Thanks for the percentage; I like knowing what the real risks are.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote