View Single Post
Old 05-09-2017, 08:32 AM   #125
auspex
Groupie
auspex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auspex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auspex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auspex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auspex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auspex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auspex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auspex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auspex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auspex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auspex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura, Nexus 5x
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ksquared View Post
I did share my opinion of that new home screen with Kobo - I encourage others to do the same! I work in Quality Assurance (not for Kobo, BTW) and nothing is more difficult than a customer that tells you about a problem six months after is started to annoy them.

https://www.kobo.com/help/?style=one...&culture=en-US
Except I can't do that! They don't even offer me a bad web form, they only offer me the chance to phone them. I don't actually have a phone!
auspex is offline   Reply With Quote