View Single Post
Old 04-06-2009, 07:10 PM   #110
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Now that the website redesign is up, I am beginning to record characters and notes for my next novel (not Skewered Lambs, I swear!). The story will take place around a city-sized satellite in Earth orbit, which is faced with the possibility of having to defend itself from those on Earth who are agitating to escape our ravaged planet, and may be considering desperate measures.

(All I have right now is a list of character-types and some really vague plot elements, so by the time I'm done, it may end up to be another Kestral story for all I know!)
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote