View Single Post
Old 01-29-2009, 08:45 PM   #4
roger64
Wizard
roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW3 (wifi)
Question

I have a Chinese friend who uses a Hanlin because in China they do not sell the Sony Reader and the China-produced Sony Reader is said not to support for now the Chinese language.

Anyway, her complaint is that there is a 2 MB limit to the display of files for the Hanlin. So files bigger than 2 MB have to be splitted before they can be displayed. As I cannot read Chinese, I can't help but could some Hanlin user tell me if there is some way to get around this limitation ?

Thanks for help
roger64 is offline   Reply With Quote