View Single Post
Old 02-07-2014, 09:43 PM   #52
embryo
Fanatic
embryo with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitembryo with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitembryo with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitembryo with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitembryo with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitembryo with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitembryo with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitembryo with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitembryo with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitembryo with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitembryo with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbit

Device: Kobo Glo, GloHD
Quote:
Originally Posted by angor00 View Post
You have to change only two files. Here is archive with them.
Thanks, although I can keep yours now.

Quote:
Did you mean factory reset? I've done it on purpose after a couple of factory resets.
For factory reset I made special SD card which attached to external slot instead card with Android
Any links?

Quote:
I think you need to look towards the file "Android\ System/system/usr/keylayout/mxckpd.kl"
I've checked it and its the same with the one of the image that the "Back" button works.
embryo is offline   Reply With Quote