View Single Post
Old 02-14-2013, 08:08 PM   #23
kevinp
Fanatic
kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Scribe, Kindle PW (10th & 11th gen); Fire HD 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhempel24 View Post
My thought its...why should you give Amazon money for HIS work when he won't see a dime of it. JA Konrath is on the same side. He actually doesn't care if you distribute his work for free. Those words are actually on this site somewhere, but I can't find it lol.
Back to the Ford truck example...

If I buy a used F150 pickup, Ford doesn't get a dime from the sale.

Anyway, the whole point is moot, because as Harry pointed out, the license agreement on anything digital you "buy", whether it's ebooks, software, videos, etc., strictly forbids "selling" what was never officially yours in the first place.
kevinp is offline   Reply With Quote