View Single Post
Old 09-13-2012, 03:19 PM   #41
David58117
Groupie
David58117 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David58117 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David58117 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David58117 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David58117 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David58117 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David58117 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David58117 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David58117 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David58117 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David58117 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony T1, K4NT (To Wife), Nook ST, NSTG
Quote:
Originally Posted by geekmaster View Post
Except what you see may not be what I see, because we have different computer monitors, adjusted differently, in different ambient lighting conditions, and perhaps viewed from different angles. Some LCD panels are very bad at color quality when viewed from different angles (even the difference from the top to the bottom of the screen).

And things that look good on a CRT can look horrible on an LCD. And there are gamma differences between Apple PCs and Windows PCs. It made web page development "interesting" back in the day, trying to make web pages with images that looked good in all conditions.
But since they're both in the same picture together - wouldn't they both be affected by the changes similarly, so the differences would remain?

Anyway - I definitely see a contrast difference in those pics Blossom. If that's what you're seeing under different conditions and positions, then I'll have to check one out in person!!!!!!
David58117 is offline   Reply With Quote