View Single Post
Old 03-27-2008, 02:00 PM   #3
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Voice of Reason View Post
I'm a total gadget freak. I love cool toys. Therefore I'd like something with a large "wow" factor and lots of nifty features.
  • To a large extent, money is no object. I'm willing to pay what it takes to get the best device possible for my needs.
  • A lot of the material I want to read is in PDF... for example, I have a number of books I purchased from the Pragmatic Programmers. These
Due to the above two, I would say take a look at the HTC Shift and HTC Advantage. Some sweet devices there.

The MIU HDPC looks pretty cool too... and is supposed to be under $500.

BOb

Last edited by pilotbob; 03-27-2008 at 02:05 PM.
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote