View Single Post
Old 06-17-2011, 12:16 PM   #11
speakingtohe
Wizard
speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony PRS-T1 and T3, Kobo Mini and Aura HD, Tablet
Quote:
It would be really handy to be able to change the cover on an epub without running a whole reconvert. Once in a while I've found the re-conversion does something undesirable to an epub. In those cases I've been cracking the epub open with sigil and swapping the cover image with the new one...seems like the kind of action Calibre would be great at.
I always just reconvert, even when just updating series metadata. What are these undesirable changes? Serious question. When I have questionable output like page numbers etc, generally it is in the original source. But some files take longer to turn pages on my reader, could this be caused by converting too much?

Helen
speakingtohe is offline   Reply With Quote