View Single Post
Old 06-13-2011, 12:40 AM   #30
maianhvk
whimsical
maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: current: PPW 4. brick: K3 & Voyage.
Quote:
Originally Posted by elemenoP View Post
But now I'm afraid to, for fear I won't like it!
I have the same feeling over some books, but not Sherlock Holmes. He's always terrific.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtdolphins View Post
In high school to sometime in college/grad school, it was Catcher in the Rye. Now its Tale of Two Cities. Getting old I guess.
I never liked The Catcher in the Rye, though I read it when I was 16 and had really dark thoughts at the time. Don't know why I didn't like it. Maybe it was because of cultural difference?
maianhvk is offline   Reply With Quote