Thread: Silliness Pet peeves?
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2010, 08:31 PM   #15
toddos
Guru
toddos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toddos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toddos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toddos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toddos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toddos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toddos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toddos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toddos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toddos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toddos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura, Nokia Lumia 920 (Freda)
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilac_jive View Post
I hate when people wait for my parking spot when there's plenty of places to park.
Or worse, people that just camp out near the front of the lot, blocking traffic, hoping someone will come out and leave. People do this all the time at my local CostCo. More than once, I've parked way in the back, walked all the way up to the store noticing one or two of these campers, proceeded to do my shopping, pay, and leave. As I walk back to my car the same camper is still sitting there, still hoping that someone will leave so she can get a spot right in front. Had she parked in a farther away but available spot, she would've already finished her shopping and been on her way home.

And AGB, no offense intended from the other thread

Last edited by toddos; 12-09-2010 at 08:38 PM.
toddos is offline   Reply With Quote