View Single Post
Old 10-13-2010, 09:30 AM   #9
William Campbell
Connoisseur
William Campbell rocks like Gibraltar!William Campbell rocks like Gibraltar!William Campbell rocks like Gibraltar!William Campbell rocks like Gibraltar!William Campbell rocks like Gibraltar!William Campbell rocks like Gibraltar!William Campbell rocks like Gibraltar!William Campbell rocks like Gibraltar!William Campbell rocks like Gibraltar!William Campbell rocks like Gibraltar!William Campbell rocks like Gibraltar!

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by GlenBarrington View Post
I've downloaded this book it sounds very interesting. It's 3rd on my list to be read.

I assume you aren't an owner of the site, but I must say that Ooka Booka site kind of sucks. I felt rather confused as to how to download your book, getting your book shouldn't have to be a puzzle. And I would never use Paypal to buy books. Well, actually, I wouldn't use paypal for anything.
Thanks for your interest, Glen. About Ooka Booka, yeah, not my site and not the best, but I didn't want to say anything first. I was curious what others thought as well. They approached me and I did like the idea that I could peddle my own files. Beyond that, I'm not seeing many advantages. The site is a bit convoluted, and way too many ads! Especially for a site just starting out, as I imagine, without all that much traffic yet. Anyway, good to know it's not just me. I figured it was worth a try anyway.

By the way, if you don't like Paypal, are there others options you prefer? I'm always listening, especially to all that readers have to say. Trying to tweak my approach every day.
William Campbell is offline   Reply With Quote