View Single Post
Old 07-12-2010, 08:56 PM   #2
Duiker
Addict
Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by *reg* View Post
I downloaded the Kobo Desktop App last night, yet I wasn't able to install it.

I'm thinking that Mac Tiger OSX isn't supported, is this correct?
Correct. Though I thought they were fixing that. Don't worry you're not missing anything. Stick with Calibre. The Kobo software has never worked for me. It's pretty useless.
Duiker is offline   Reply With Quote