View Single Post
Old 03-01-2018, 10:48 AM   #11
ekbell
Guru
ekbell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekbell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekbell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekbell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekbell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekbell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekbell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekbell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekbell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekbell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekbell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
I'm just clarifying so I know what's going on so I can make an informed decision when it comes to nominating and voting. I have heard good things about this series.

And for anyone interested in this series, here's the official reading order.

https://www.ericflint.net/index.php/...reading-order/
Now somewhat out-of-date but the reading chart is still very useful. My husband made good use of it when he decided to start reading my 1632 books last fall (currently I have all 78 magazines and 32 of the books ).

I discovered this series through the Fifth Imperium and Baen's CDs, read the first seventeen books for free and then starting buying.
ekbell is offline   Reply With Quote