View Single Post
Old 05-18-2017, 02:41 PM   #11
mezzanine
Groupie
mezzanine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mezzanine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mezzanine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mezzanine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mezzanine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mezzanine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mezzanine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mezzanine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mezzanine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mezzanine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mezzanine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KA1, Clara, Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strether View Post
My experience is identical to this, and I also am a heavy reader. I charge it about the same as I charged my Voyage.

Jim

If you get a chance, could you explain how you charge your Oasis as frequently as you did your Voyage, while maintaining the same reading habits?

It's confusing because the Oasis has a much smaller battery than the Voyage and therefore it's hard to understand how you could be re-charging it at the same rate as the Voyage.
mezzanine is offline   Reply With Quote