View Single Post
Old 01-10-2014, 08:44 AM   #8
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
Yes. I understand empty tags for an anchor or perhaps an index entry. I just don't understand it with regard to a link designed to take you to--or pop up--a foot|end-note reference. Of course that needs some sort of character(s) between the <a> tags. They always have. You can't go anywhere or pop anything up without link text. There'd be nothing to "click" on in the text.
I think the OP is saying that the ANCHOR has to contain text in order to make pop-ups work, not the link.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote