View Single Post
Old 04-22-2013, 07:36 PM   #3
savbeowulf
Enthusiast
savbeowulf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.savbeowulf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.savbeowulf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.savbeowulf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.savbeowulf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.savbeowulf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.savbeowulf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.savbeowulf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.savbeowulf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.savbeowulf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.savbeowulf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD Ivory
I have a Note 2 and use it fairly often to read and it's good I use the kindle app for some and the kobo app for other titles both free from the play store. Text looks good pictures are good too and if you want to view pdf's well adobe feature in the play store too. I would say I'm a heavy user of my phone and the battery holds up really really well, I take it off charge when I get up (9 a.m ish) and I've been known to still be using it into the early hours until finally going to bed with between 5 and 15% of charge remaining.
savbeowulf is offline   Reply With Quote