View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 06:45 AM   #45
Apache
Readaholic
Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Surface Pro 6 / Galaxy Tab A 8"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dazrin View Post
The Jack Ryan books by Tom Clancy would also fit into this. They just keep going and going...

There are quite a few Jason Bourne books too. The first 3 are by Robert Ludlum, the remainder are by Eric Van Lustbader?

I saw WEB Griffon mentioned, he has a couple fairly long series, not super long, but 5-7 books I think.

The 1632 series by Eric Flint (Ring of Fire?) also has a lot of books and is still going. I haven't read it yet, so I don't know how much revolves around a central cast though.
The Corp series by Griffin is 10 books. The first is set in China before the start of WWII. The next 7 are set in WWII and the last two are in Korea during that war.
Apache
Apache is offline   Reply With Quote