View Single Post
Old 07-15-2014, 06:17 PM   #28957
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
Somehow the phrase "drinkable wine" does not associate in my mind with 'Tesco' ...
Fair comment, but you do get what you pay for, and some of their more expensive wines are just fine. And by "their", I don't mean Tesco branded, rather just wines they happen to sell. I'm quite partial to a Chateauneuf du Pape for instance. My problem was that I had forgotten my wallet, so only had £8 in my pocket in loose change, and from that I needed to buy myself dinner and a bottle of wine. I manfully rose to and achieved my challenge, but am now suffering the consequences...
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote