View Single Post
Old 12-07-2013, 03:11 AM   #4
speakingtohe
Wizard
speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony PRS-T1 and T3, Kobo Mini and Aura HD, Tablet
I had a similar problem with my PRS-600 (occurred twice IIRC) and just kept resetting etc. till it worked again. Then it was good for a year perhaps.
In one instance I think it was totally discharged and then worked when I connected it to the USB port on computer. The other was some random thing like resetting it with pen while pushing different front buttons.

Not saying these will work for you, but I wouldn't give up without a fight.

Helen

Edit: I would leave the SD card out while doing it and maybe delete any books on device card as well although I left books on mine at the time.

Last edited by speakingtohe; 12-07-2013 at 03:14 AM.
speakingtohe is offline   Reply With Quote