View Single Post
Old 09-21-2008, 08:49 AM   #15
Catire
Lord of the Universe
Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-505 / PSP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muskrat View Post
Could this be used for my PRS500? I've tried umpteen reading light solutions but none of them have really worked comfortably. I would love one of these but don't want to upgrade if I don't have to. Has anyone tried "adapting" this light in some way? Or have an idea if this might be possible?
Have you tried the Bug Light or the Verilux book light? both are good lights according to comments from people in the accessory board
Catire is offline   Reply With Quote