View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 02:19 AM   #8
Echase
Connoisseur
Echase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Echase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Echase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Echase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Echase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Echase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Echase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Echase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Echase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Echase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Echase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
An excerpt:
I agreed, then hung up. A shirt and tie? What kind of fancy gig was this? I had hit the jackpot this time. I was to be a tie wearing vacuum master, swinging some kind of pocket watch about, pondering my heavily diversified portfolio. I hadn’t brought a tie with me, I didn’t think I would ever need one. I hadn’t even brought a dress-shirt for that matter. I headed up to the store with my last thirty dollars, in desperation. I managed to fine a cheap dress-shirt. It seemed normal, except for the collar. The lapels were elongated and strange; I hated them. I also managed to track down a tie, a nice one I might add. It was a dark-gold color, with little dark-blue sailboats on it. You couldn’t tell they were sailboats unless you held it right up under your eyes. But it was sharp, it had charisma. A characteristic it would surely transfer into its wearer through osmosis. It was the kind of tie that screamed, “Buy this f***** Vacuum!”
Echase is offline   Reply With Quote