View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 06:15 AM   #23232
bjones6416
↓↓ Skirt!! Earrings!!
bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Acer netbook, JetBook Lite, Sony PRS-300, Kindle 2, Kindle Fire
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfCrash View Post
Well that was awful. There is no way to tell a six month old he will feel better soon. The only way Lucas would sleep last night was on me.even that took some coaxing. And a throw up. Hubby changed Lucas while I changed myself. Poor little guy. Being sick sucks whenyou understand it. I can't imagine how scary it must be whenyou don't understand what is happening.
Poor baby, and poor you. It's probably worse for you than for him. Since he really doesn't "know" he's sick, hopefully in between the bouts of nausea he doesn't anticipate it happening again like we do. I sure hope he gets better quickly, and I'm glad you are able to get him to drink the Pedialyte so he doesn't dehydrate.
bjones6416 is offline   Reply With Quote