View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 07:23 AM   #44
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by xendula View Post
I was beyond amazed when my 10 yo nephew adamantly refused an Apple notebook for Christmas. He really, really wanted a Windows. Go figure. His parents tried to play the coolness card, also because they just replaced their laptop with an Apple one, but he refused and is happy with his Win 8 ultrabook.

He has an iPad3 and an iPod Touch 5th gen (not like there is any competition for it), so he is not immune to Apple, but I still found his laptop choice intriguing.
Good for him!

Damn rebellious pre-teens anyway!
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote