View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013, 12:51 AM   #6
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by DennisFuel View Post
okay.. do u mean "L) Device into from xml file?

When i tried it and then i disable diags i get the error: Could not mound/access customer partition
No!

Look at the screenshot you posted above. Is "L) Device info from xml file" the first selection on the main diags menu? No, it is not. Why did you select it?

What is the first selection on the menu, as shown in your screenshot, that I told you to choose? According to your screenshot photo, it is "S) Device Setting". Perhaps you should try doing what I told you. Just select it, then exit. Do not make any changes while in there. Okay? After that, the missing xml file should have been created.

You are lucky that the thing you selected did NOT corrupt your device info (idme vars)...

Now go back and do as I said. Please...

Last edited by geekmaster; 01-12-2013 at 12:54 AM.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote