View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012, 07:00 PM   #24
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by QuantumIguana View Post
How about bundling where you buy the paper copy and the e-book as a bundle? Some authors get a permanent home on my bookshelf in paper, such as C.J. Cherryh and Terry Pratchett. But if I could get e-book bundled with the paper book, I might pay extra.
That would be a great idea, but I did not even bother suggesting it, since we may get accused of giving the pbook away and keeping the ecopy.
What I'd also like is the possibility to buy an ebook and give a library of my choice credit towards the purchase of the same ebook. Say, as an Amazon customer, I set up my library preferences, and so do other users. Once 10 users have purchased that book, the library gets a free copy. I'd pay a bit extra for this.
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote