View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 05:04 PM   #1
Lynx-lynx
Treachery of images ...
Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Blackberry Playbook, Sony 650, Kobo Glo, H2O, Aura One, Forma, Libra 2
Fetch Annotations - where in Calibre version are they?

I've just started to use the experimental 'Fetch Annotations' - and what an excellent feature - thank you Calibre!!!!

I can see them on the Calibre version of the book on the right side of the main library page in the book details area.

But where are they in the Calibre version of the book itself?

That is: where are the annotation notes and highlights?

I can end up with upwards of 100 highlights and annotations per book, which I don't think would be unusual in research studies.
Lynx-lynx is offline   Reply With Quote