View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 12:58 PM   #37
BakaTensai
BakaTensai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BakaTensai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BakaTensai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BakaTensai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BakaTensai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BakaTensai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BakaTensai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BakaTensai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BakaTensai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BakaTensai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BakaTensai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tireiron View Post
Don't' sweat it. Your Kindle in under a year warranty and they will send you a replacement in 2 days.

I bought mine at Staples and the colors didn't appear until after the exchange policy window and Amazon still honored the warranty.

If you don't ever get a good paperwhite, try looking into the kobo glo. The screen has no color whatsoever.
OK, so I just checked out the kobo glo. You're right, there is no discoloration and very little unevenness on that device, although the overall color was pretty blue. I didn't mind the device but I think that I prefer the software and hardware (minus the screen) on the paperwhite. I guess I'm going to try for a replacement, but I hope that I don't just get a refurb.
BakaTensai is offline   Reply With Quote