View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012, 01:28 PM   #2
new
K3, K4B, KDX, KFHD, PW1&2
new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4B, KDX3G, KFHD, PW1, PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michele View Post
It's been a few weeks since I was discussing my (and others') problems with colored blobs on the Paperwhites, and I'm wondering if the newly-delivered ones have been any better than the earlier ones. What's the latest consensus? Are we still on the returning and replacing treadmill?
No color blobs here. I have had mine over a week. I set mine to 4 in a dark room. Little shadows, but no eyestrain here, older eyes so I am doing okay. At first I didn't care for, but I adjusted and set it to 4 instead of lower.

Hope that helps. It is not perfect, but pretty darn good. I am happy for now.
new is offline   Reply With Quote