View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 02:55 AM   #9
murg
No Comment
murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: Not just an eReader, it's an adventure!
Quote:
Originally Posted by rashkae View Post
A couple new bugs with the Glo 2.2.1:
2. More seriously, the Kobo will not go into sleep mode from the power switch. (Was this update really released/pushed on the Japanese units? or are we looking at a beta?)
At this point, I honestly couldn't tell you. I'm pretty sure that 2.2.0 is an official release. And the 2.2.1 release is coming from a non-beta direct link.

But I'm not completely sure that 2.2.1 is a non-beta. I do know that a version with that number was released to the beta group.
murg is offline   Reply With Quote