View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012, 03:06 PM   #114
new
K3, K4B, KDX, KFHD, PW1&2
new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4B, KDX3G, KFHD, PW1, PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by sadievan View Post
Do you know will it work with Audible books you already have. I had Audible years ago and have lots of books but quit a couple of years ago.
So does that mean when you use Amazon prime lending library that works with an audible book? Do you have to have an audible account membership?

I have yet to use the KFHD to access the Prime lending library because it isn't intuitively obvious where you access it like it is on my Kindle DX. Where is it?
new is offline   Reply With Quote