View Single Post
Old 09-27-2012, 02:31 PM   #252
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by copyrite View Post
Unless it's something I *really* want to read, I tend to save to a wishlist and have ereaderIQ watch it for me.

Wouldn't it be amazing if you could get some sort of discount credited back to you on books you've paid a lot more for? (Never in a million years would that happen...)
I was still coming off my HQ buying spree back then. I have slowed considerably down. Amazon Wishlist now has that feature as well so I browse my Wishlists daily.

I wish I could sync my wishlists with ereaderIQ. There is so many books on my watch list I've already bought.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote