View Single Post
Old 09-02-2012, 10:41 AM   #5
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
Kindle for iPad 3.2 released. It now has three choices for margin width, though I really don't see much improvement. Not sure why those eggheads at Amazon want to force such wide margins on us?! It has a few other lackluster updates as well. I'm underwhelmed...
It seems to me that the margin option just adds in two bigger margin options and the smallest option just gives us the margins we had in the previous version.

On an iPhone, these wide forced margins makes the Kindle app useless. iBooks is just as bad.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote