View Single Post
Old 07-27-2012, 12:21 PM   #480
hawhill
Wizard
hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by geekmaster View Post
Now if we can just figure out the "magic key" for the DX and DXG (and what software tools to use for debricking them)...
The Freescale i.MX31 architecture should be usable with ATK, too. Also, ATK provides RAM kernels mx31_mmc.bin as well as mx31_sd.bin (I suspect the latter might be the right one, but it's left to someone with such a device to try out and read data). I guess they use the mDDR RAM interface, too.
hawhill is offline   Reply With Quote