View Single Post
Old 07-09-2012, 10:26 PM   #10
eureka
but forgot what it's like
eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
v02 compiles and shows help fine here: Debian Sid, with packages libusb-1.0-0 and libusb-1.0-0-dev installed from official repositories (exact library version is 1.0.12).

I don't have KK, so I didn't check utility's work.

(Regarding the k3flasher "if-you-know-what-you-are-doing" license... If I'm implementing the same functionality, but don't know what I'm doing (NB!) as I don't know the exact details of protocol etc., so I'm deciding to look for details in k3flasher source... Do I have a right to use k3flasher [source] in this way?)

Last edited by eureka; 07-09-2012 at 10:29 PM.
eureka is offline   Reply With Quote