View Single Post
Old 01-25-2012, 01:07 PM   #10
JedV
Kobo Toucher
JedV is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.JedV is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.JedV is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.JedV is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.JedV is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.JedV is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.JedV is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.JedV is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.JedV is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.JedV is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.JedV is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.

Device: Kobo Touch
I've come to the conclusion that ownership of 'stuff' is overrated. I've got shelves of books, DVD's, CD's (what are those?) and so many other possessions gathering dust. Accumulating digital files really isn't much different. Really, how many times are you going to re-read or refer to something???

If you can get over our urge to 'need it now', consider taking out e-books from your local library. Mine in BC has a decent selection, but popular titles get a wait list now that the popularity of e-reading is growing.
JedV is offline   Reply With Quote