View Single Post
Old 01-10-2012, 12:57 PM   #3
Fabe
Dylanologist
Fabe has survived committing the World's Second Greatest Blunder.Fabe has survived committing the World's Second Greatest Blunder.Fabe has survived committing the World's Second Greatest Blunder.Fabe has survived committing the World's Second Greatest Blunder.Fabe has survived committing the World's Second Greatest Blunder.Fabe has survived committing the World's Second Greatest Blunder.Fabe has survived committing the World's Second Greatest Blunder.Fabe has survived committing the World's Second Greatest Blunder.Fabe has survived committing the World's Second Greatest Blunder.Fabe has survived committing the World's Second Greatest Blunder.Fabe has survived committing the World's Second Greatest Blunder.

Device: none/all/any
miklev - your response sounds knowledgeable and precise, however, I do not understand a word of it.

1. "the same identifier" - I have no idea how I "use" an identifier, how it's created, or where it is located.

2. EPub Reader? I go into Firefox and open a file, in this case an ePub. My file #1 opens, the TOCis on the left and a screen with all the text formatted as I wish is on the right. Not so for files 2-5.

3. I have never knowingly set a bookmark for anything.

4. "The only solution for the problem is, to delete the ebook data EPUBReader stored." I must destroy the village to save the village. Okay, whare's this village?

5. I am not interested in "saving" these files anywhere but my desktop. I just use Firefox as a simple way to lookk at my formatting. It is easy to spot formatting errors in Firefox.

Sorry I am so dense. - Fabe
Fabe is offline   Reply With Quote