Thread: MobileRead December 2011 - Book Club Vote
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2011, 05:03 PM   #101
sun surfer
languorous autodidact ✦
sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: onyx boox poke 2 colour, kindle voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyssa View Post
I'm considering making the Book Club part of my reading challenge, as in reading the winner of each month, no matter what.
I am doing this next year. I am doing it with both clubs, so that's 24 books for me, almost half of the 50 that will probably be my goal. The only caveat will be that if a book is ever chosen that I've already read, then I won't read it.

We'll see how long it takes me to finish them all, but my plan is to at least start them all.
sun surfer is offline   Reply With Quote