View Single Post
Old 08-16-2011, 12:04 PM   #6
anamardoll
Chasing Butterflies
anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Uses batteries.
Could just be a preference -- maybe they sampled several books on the same subject and went a different route.

I recently bought up several translations of The Arabian Nights on Amazon and spent time comparing them all. I didn't ask for a refund on the free books, but I did leave a 2-star review on one version.

I hope the "author" doesn't feel bad about my review, but it's a PD title and I had issues with the formatting and didn't like the translation.
anamardoll is offline   Reply With Quote