View Single Post
Old 12-08-2007, 09:52 PM   #7
Hadrien
Feedbooks.com Co-Founder
Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.

Device: Sony PRS-t-1/350/300/500/505/600/700, Nexus S, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate the great View Post
Oops. I forgot to turn on the wireless.

I clicked on the link "Down and Out in the Magic Kingdom", and had the option of following the link to the internet.

I turned on the wireless.

Yes, it worked.
Thanks a lot Nate ! That's a very cool news indeed.

When I'll start working on Mobipocket support for RSS feeds, I'll leave the hyperlinks.

I can think about a few applications now that I know that these links work, for example, we could use a .mobi file kinda like a "book guide". It would list all the books available on Feedbooks, and with a simple click you'd be able to download it.
Hadrien is offline   Reply With Quote