Thread: LCD vs. e-ink
View Single Post
Old 10-30-2010, 02:50 PM   #35
astra
The Introvert
astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-650 & 505 & 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdSun View Post
I do blame eink for stagnated LCD ebook reader development. Ebookwise-1150 ring a bell? Why are you trying to argue over something completely different than what I am writing?
No. I am not. Ebookwise-1150 could not be used for longer than 18 hours I think. eInk based ebook reader can go on for 2 weeks. A good feature of eInk is a fault for stagnated LCD ebook reader development? It is a joke at the best. LCD simply fails to fulfil the demands. What you are doing is like blaming LCD for stagnated CRT ebook reader development. New technology has emerged and proved to be better in a specific area of gadgets. LCD technology was and is developing all the time. For example a change of lamps for LEDs. However, regardless whether we had eInk or not LCD would not be able to do it.
astra is offline   Reply With Quote