View Single Post
Old 10-13-2010, 06:12 AM   #5
Latinandgreek
Warrior Princess
Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505; PRS-350, PRS-T1, iPad, Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by mato1981 View Post
Latinandgreek, thank you for the answer. Most of the files are PDF. I intend to read mostly english books, but I'd want to hit a local language book from time to time as well.

The last concern is the price, I can almost have two kindle's for price of one prs-650. Although i'm still on the side of Sony, i'd like to get more arguments for Sony to make the final decision.

Thanks,
mato
No problem. If you can, load up your files on an SD card and try them out on a Sony reader (on a friend's reader, or at a store if you have one near you that sells the product.) If you are really concerned, I can try a file for you on my reader. If it works on the 505, it should work on the 650. As far as know, the Kindle is not very good for PDF - I don't think that it has reflow, only zoom, and the Sony zoom seems much better from what I've seen from reviews on youtube.
Latinandgreek is offline   Reply With Quote