View Single Post
Old 08-30-2010, 11:17 AM   #31
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
No problem, feel free to take it over. I'll remove it from here once that's done .

Yeah, didn't really think about the 'no number keys' issue... ^^. IMHO, yeah, let's avoid the SHIFT+ALT+top row of letter. I'm not even sure if that won't trigger some of the official ALT+Letter hotkeys (if there are any)?

Yeah, browser & usbnet seems like a good idea. Right now, nothing else springs to my mind... .

Just don't forget to update the install script with the md5 checksums of the default bundled hotkeys script .
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote