View Single Post
Old 03-16-2017, 11:07 PM   #13
hyphenreader
Connoisseur
hyphenreader solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.hyphenreader solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.hyphenreader solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.hyphenreader solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.hyphenreader solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.hyphenreader solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.hyphenreader solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.hyphenreader solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.hyphenreader solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.hyphenreader solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.hyphenreader solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.

Device: iPhone [Hyphen Reader]
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyteflyer View Post
It might have been more useful to ask what people want in a pDF reader. I have goodreader or PDF Expert for my PDFs and won't use Hyphen for it :-/
I have other questions in mind, but was starting with this one. Mind sharing your reasons for using Goodreader/PDF Expert? Annotation?
hyphenreader is offline   Reply With Quote