View Single Post
Old 10-24-2012, 02:34 AM   #11
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quexos View Post
Interesting information thanks
Do fonts that I'd add appear on the menu next to the other fonts options ? cause I was thinking since these added fonts are not where the original ones are, maybe they would not.
I haven't done this for a while, but, my memory tells me they are added to the font list. I have a feeling they are added at the end rather than in alphabetical order.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote