Thread: Nook live blog?
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2011, 11:13 AM   #14
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
Quote:
Originally Posted by elemenoP View Post
I was thinking less about the price and more about the name. Why is one called Nook Color and the other is called Nook Tablet, if they both do the same things? If I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around this, and I'm a techy MR addict, I think the average consumer is REALLY going to have a hard time understanding which to get.

eP
I'm with you on that. Should have dropped the first NOOKcolor and just went with the "new" NOOKcolor. Like they did with the NOOK (eInk). It's referred to as the new Nook. The NOOKcolors look the same.
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote