Thread: Glo 2.4.0 bugs
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2013, 09:35 PM   #6
jackastor
Wizard
jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iphone stanza, kobo touch,ASUS TF300,KOBO GLO, Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by meeera View Post
I believe this is a feature, not a bug, though the eye of the beholder plays a role as well It's sensible design if unintended awakenings take place with sleepcover jostling. I've encountered it a couple of times when I've opened the cover then become distracted with something else before settling down to read.

I guess the workaround for slow and distracted readers would be to flip the page back and forward one page immediately after unsleeping.
Well that does make some sort of sense. And since there are sleep covers that are affixed wtih a magnet clasp that jostleing does happen. Sometimes the the cover just floats up a bit as well. It never bothered me too much though.

regards

jack
jackastor is offline   Reply With Quote