Thread: Dictionary FAQ
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 10:28 AM   #41
papierflieger
papierflieger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.papierflieger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.papierflieger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.papierflieger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.papierflieger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.papierflieger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.papierflieger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.papierflieger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.papierflieger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.papierflieger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.papierflieger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doitsu View Post
Look for a free Korean-English StarDict or Babylon .bgl dictionary, convert it to a tab-delimited word list with PyGlossary and create your own Kindle dictionary using these instructions.
Thank you, that was really quick! I'm not exactly sure how to use PyGlossary, are there instructions for this somewhere? And I guess I'm going to have to find a windows pc to follow the instructions found in the second link, is that right? (because there are .exe files in the dictionary creator zip archive)
papierflieger is offline   Reply With Quote