Thread: Troubleshooting X-ray functionality for "War and Peace"
View Single Post
Old 04-23-2018, 07:57 PM   #21
j.p.s
Grand Sorcerer
j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: pb360
Quote:
Originally Posted by kcladyz View Post
Its now working fine. At first it did not. I believe I did not get updates. but now I am reading this big ass book War and Peace. ill take me a year to read methinks
That sounds like good news. Did you just leave it out of airplane mode for a while?

I haven't started it yet, but I use the Project Gutenberg version for measuring page turn battery usage and it looks like all the chapters are short and the randome sentences I've read have not been complex.
j.p.s is offline   Reply With Quote